Medical transcription is a $12 billion industry
responsible for nearly 60% of the 1.2 billion clinical documents produced annually in the United States.
(February 2012, "For the Record," CDIA)
Keys for a Good Medical Transcription Candidate
- Excellent English grammar skills
- High levels of concentration and attention to detail
- Superior keyboard, coordination and listening skills
- Compelling interest in healthcare
Why Choose Medical Transcription A to Z
- We provide the credentials that you need with competitive pricing
- Medical Transcription A to Z includes hundreds of reports that you will transcribe in all major specialties.
- All dictation is taken from actual medical recordings and therefore critical internship or apprenticeship is obtained.
- Medical Transcription A to Z focuses on preparing you for the real world.
- We are an actual medical transcription service. You have the option to work directly with our company as an independent contractor, upon successful completion of A to Z.
- More hands-on dictation than any other program.